I know it is early for summer reading lists, and I hope to actually write this summer, but I need some ideas. I have read every book in my home library, and even as a full time English student, I still try to read at least one book for pleasure each week (sometimes I can get two or three a week). I am running out of titles. So I am giving tit for tat. I'll show you mine if you show me yours.
- Anything by Christopher Moore Island of the Sequined Love Nun, Bite Me, You Suck, Dirty Job, The Lust Lizard of Melancholy Cove, and all the others (I have read them all)
- Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro
- Anything by Gregory McGuire Wicked, Son of a Witch, Confessions of an Ugly Step-Sister, etc. (Again, I have read all of them)
- Wishful Drinking by Carrie Fisher
- Confessions of a counterfeit Farm Girl by Susan McCorkindale
There are sooooooo many I want to list, but not enough room.
I showed you mine, your turn!
p.s. I caught the mouse. It is now living happily outside (until someone makes it dinner).